PIC and MGM Systems are ready to provide the technical services you need. John Nulty, our application engineer, can help you find the control items your application needs, and along with the rest of the staff here, PIC/MGM can make your job easier. Please visit Contact for information on how to reach John and the rest of our staff.
Siemens Sitop Compact 24VDC power supplies
Starting price under $50!.
- Thanks to the extremely space-saving slim design, the new power supply series for the lower performance range is especially suited to distributed applications in control boxes or in small control cabinets. The power supplies are characterized by their low power loss over the entire load range. Power loss is extremely low even during no-load operation, which is why they are ideal, for example, for supplying machinery and equipment that are often in stand-by mode.
- 24 V/0.6 and 1.3 A, 2.5 and 4 A, 12 V/2 A and 6.5 A
- Small mounting surface thanks to its slim design
- Wide-range input for 85 V to 264 V AC or 110 V to 300 V DC
- High efficiency over the entire load range. Up to 28 % energy savings compared to similar units
- Low energy consumption during no-load or standby operation. Up to 53 % energy savings possible
Introducing the New SINAMICS S7-1500 PLC!
SIMATIC S7-1500 the ultimate productivity and efficiency boost.
- Through its many innovations, the new SIMATIC S7-1500 controller sets new standards for maximized productivity. This benefits small-series machines as well as complex installations that place high demands on speed and deterministics. The SIMATIC S7-1500 is seamlessly integrated in the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) for maximum engineering efficiency.
- S7-1500 PLC
Built in CPU DisplayLeading Edge Technology:
- Standardized front connector
- Engineered with TIA Portal, V13 is now available
Totally Integrated Automation Portal (V13 is here!)
With the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal), Siemens has redefined engineering. TIA Portal is by far the most intuitive, efficient, and proven engineering framework, enabling you to design all of your automation processes optimally, from a single computer screen, along the entire value supply chain. Not only does this groundbreaking innovation allow you to work more efficiently, it increases both your productivity and your competitive advantage. Please visit TIA Portal for details.
Just released! Sinamics S110 capable of communicating with the New S7-1200 PLC, Please visit SIEMENS S110 for details.