PIC welcomes Beth Maddix and Lee Herold, inside sales, they can help you find the control items your application needs, and along with the rest of the staff here, PIC/MGM can make your job easier. Please visit Contact for information on how to reach Beth and the rest of our staff.
Siemens Simatic ET200SP OPen Controller
PC based controller with visualization and centrol I/O in a Compact form.
- The SIMATIC ET 200SP Open Controller is the first controller of this type to combine the functions of a PC-based software controller with visualization, PC applications and central I/Os in a compact device. The already installed and preconfigured SIMATIC S7-1500 Software Controller, the PC-based version of SIMATIC S7-1500, is used for control. This controller is operated independently of Windows and thus ensures high system availability. This facilitates the controller's rapid start-up and supports Windows updates and reboot during ongoing operation. Even a failure of Windows does not have any impact on the controller
- Controller with central I/Os
- Visualization and Windows applications
- PC interfaces for monitor, mouse and keyboard
- Software Controller independent of Windows
Introducing the New SINAMICS S7-1500 PLC!
SIMATIC S7-1500 the ultimate productivity and efficiency boost.
- Through its many innovations, the new SIMATIC S7-1500 controller sets new standards for maximized productivity. This benefits small-series machines as well as complex installations that place high demands on speed and deterministics. The SIMATIC S7-1500 is seamlessly integrated in the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) for maximum engineering efficiency.
- S7-1500 PLC
Built in CPU DisplayLeading Edge Technology:
- Standardized front connector
- Engineered with TIA Portal, V13 SP1 is now available
Totally Integrated Automation Portal (V13 SP1 is here!)
With the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal), Siemens has redefined engineering. TIA Portal is by far the most intuitive, efficient, and proven engineering framework, enabling you to design all of your automation processes optimally, from a single computer screen, along the entire value supply chain. Not only does this ground breaking innovation allow you to work more efficiently, it increases both your productivity and your competitive advantage. Please visit TIA Portal for details.
For information about SP1 please visit SP1 for details.
For the most important documents and links for Portal Important Links for details.
Just released! Sinamics S110 capable of communicating with the New S7-1200 PLC, Please visit SIEMENS S110 for details.